www.galloujali.ahlamontada.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.galloujali.ahlamontada.com

المنتدى الرسمي للأستاذ علي كلوج

Siham’s Hobbies

gallouj
    gallouj
    Admin

Number of posts : 54
    الموقع : www.anwalpress.com
    العمل/الترفيه : Teacher of English Language
    المزاج : Funny
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Siham’s Hobbies Empty Siham’s Hobbies

Post  gallouj Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Prof: Gallouj Ali

Siham’s hobbies

My hobbies are: listening to music, watching television and using the internet. I listen to music when I go to school or I go out alone. Music is the best friend for me .It removes the stress and breaks the routine. It also helps me to forget my problems and obstacles. So, music makes me always active and happy. Again, it helps me to learn English language especially when I listen to English songs. This way improves my pronunciation and I get a new vocabulary through listening to music. Every evening, I watch TV to know the news and what is going on in all over the world. My best channels are Aljazeera and Alarabiya. Again, I like to watch channel of Arrahma which gives lessons about Islamic religion and the Muslims duties. It really helps me to understand many things about Islam that I did not know before. I sometimes watch films which are educative, beneficial and suitable for me. In addition to that, I use the internet more than anything else. Because you can find all what you want there. Sometimes, there is no need to switch on the TV. I just read the news on the internet. I also, use it because I need it when I want to chat with my friends or to speak with my family. Nowadays the internet becomes the best means of communication. That’s why I prefer to use it more than anything else.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:13 pm